Current mood: anxious
From the Gunshine (Florida) to Pistolvania… Shorty Produkshins introduces Shorty’s Playground, a quiet, yet private recording studio to the Greater New Kensington/ Pittsburgh area.
With years of professional training, talent, and low prices for studio, film, and commercial needs, you would be a little slow to go elsewhere. We are currently in the finishing stages of this building project, and it should be finished by late July/ early August. We will take on a few projects in the meantime.
If you would like to be one of the first to find out about special pricing, the opening and location (which we are keeping on the low), reply with your e-mail, name and phone number.
Jessica “Mz Shorty P” Abraham
Yes, we do have rules.. How boring right? This is for not only our safety and the safety of the studio. But, also to provide our clients with a quiet, safe environment in a private location so that they can achieve their dreams without a headache.
WHILE THE PUBLIC HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECORD AT THIS STUDIO AND USE IT’S SERVICES, NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ADMITTED. THIS STUDIO IS WELL-SECURED, BUT WE WANT EVERYTHING TO CHECK OUT A. OK. TO PREVENT ANY OTHER UNFORESEEN MEASURES. WE WANT OUR CLIENTELE TO BE STRESS FREE AND READY TO TAKE OVER THE INDUSTRY….
1. Abiding by all written and signed documents.
2. No weapons.
3. You agree to be on surveillance and web cams.
4. No drug use, beer is ok.
5. Act Professional at all times.
6. Inform all guests that they will need to provide photo ID and that no talking can go on while a session is in progress unless you want noise in the background of your recording.
7. No sexual harassment.
8. No discrimination or ill-mannered comments.
9. No one may be in a mixing and mastering session. Tell us all your ideas before leaving the studio.
10. No materials may leave the studio without paying.
11. Nothing leaves the studio unless it came in with you. NOTHING!!!
12. Coming and going is not okay.
13. ALL CLIENTS MUST BRING PHOTO ID AND VERIFICATION IN ORDER TO HELP KEEP A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR BUSINESS AND OTHER CLIENTELE.
14. IT IS NOT OKAY TO TELL ANYONE THE LOCATION OF THE STUDIO.
15. Make sure you have your material written and practiced before you get here… you do not want to pay for this time in the studio.
* Lock-ins are in blocks of 4,8 & 12. No one leaves, no one enters.
* If you leave during the time of your session, you are forfeiting your session and must still pay for it.
* Must make the appointment 2 weeks prior (however you may be fit in if time is available.)
* Confirmation must be made 24 hours in advance to the studio. Not only does this provide our studio with the ability to schedule our personal lives and business around your session, but we will also be able to purchase or rent anything needed for your session.
ALL CLIENTS MUST BRING PHOTO ID AND VERIFICATION IN ORDER TO HELP KEEP A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR BUSINESS AND OTHER CLIENTELE.
They are kept on file, in case they are needed for any purpose. If you are against this policy, Shorty’s Playground simply isn’t for you.
If you have no identification, you will need to have some form of picture identification. Extra requirements are student IDs for those under 18, accompanied with a parent or guardian the first visit. And College IDs and/ or enrollment letter. are also needed, to receive discounts. If you are still unable to provide identification, you must bring someone with you that can vouch for you and they must have identification.
IDs Are Enforced
FREESTYLE Rates are only available in downtime. Meaning, we want to make our money, too. So, session clients are our primary focus, and freestyle sessions happen around those sessions.
You have to be comfortable being in the surveillance of authorities and fans. We have Web Cams set up in the studio and cameras being monitored by authorities. If you are not comfortable with this, Shorty’s Playground is not for you. We use this, not only to provide content to our fans but to keep this location private, safe and comfortable to our clients. There are other security features in the studio, as well..
Web Cam & Surveillance
Black Lighting Just a heads up, the booth and control room is lit by black and designer lighting. If you are prone to seizures or have any problems with this, don’t be afraid to let us know we want to provide you with the utmost comfort. Our studio provides this lighting to relax our clients and give them something to vibe off of.
You will have to fill out paperwork and sign more.. If you would like to have the paperwork ready before coming to the studio, please send us your gmail.com account or sign up for one. We will make these documents available to give you time to think about what you are signing, sign the paperwork before had and/ or save time. You only need paperwork for your first visit. But, it will be kept on file. Paperwork
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
Archive – New Location : The Return Of the Playground (June 2008)
The new studio will be modelled a lot like the Altamonte Springs location, but will be kept more discreet, offering walk in clients a few features not offered in that location. Yes, there may be a fee to use just SOME of these new features, but for the most part… they will be included with your packaged deal. These features will not be disclosed on the website.
Shorty’s Playground is in the process of being built, sound-proofed, and filled. “We have enough plug-ins and equipment now to get the job done to quality, but I’m trying to have my work pouring out top notch.
We will be using Shorty’s Playground as a pre production studio and post house for the time being. But, I will outsource to a larger studio in the meantime to give you that perfect quality you desire,” states Shorty P… the woman in charge!
Word will be out as to when the studio is ready to start accepting clients and give out this location to the public. Stay tuned for more details!